Infantino Blog

Blog

Kelle Hampton and Everybody Plays
by: Infantino • October 7, 2011 • Posted in Everybody Plays, Just BeCause

None of our babies look, grow, talk or laugh alike, and we think that’s beautiful! In fact, we want to celebrate it, and show the unique faces, smiles and styles of babies everywhere. And we’re doing just that with our new Everybody Plays campaign.

To kick it off, Infantino and Step 2 are collaborating with talented photographer/blogger Kelle Hampton who will be capturing some fresh faces for our 2012 packaging and website.

We’re looking forward to working with Kelle and we’ll share updates soon. In the meantime, you can see some of Kelle’s work and read her (awesome!) blog right here.

6 Comments »

1. I can’t wait!!!

Comment by Ashley - Embracing Beauty — October 25, 2011 @ 1:11 pm

2. We are so excited to be part of this campaign. My son Maceo is adopted — he and his older brother look so different and yet have the same sweet nature and sense of fun. I love that Infantino is embracing this kind of diversity!

Comment by Sue at nobaddays — October 25, 2011 @ 2:08 pm

3. Beautiful idea! I love companies that have a bit of heart. I am going to look for Step 2 toys for my son’s Christmas gifts this year!

Comment by Julie Busuego — November 1, 2011 @ 8:41 pm

4. Yay! So excited to see more of these photos from Kelle!

Comment by Megan — January 15, 2012 @ 5:11 pm

5. Thank you Infantino and Step 2, it is awesome to see leading brands be real leaders by contribting to make society aware of everyone´s uniqueness and the beauty of all children. We admire your company for this effort and will continue to buy your great products and endorse your campaing internationally. We send you a great recognition from our parent´s group here in Mexico city,

Comment by Celin Keller — October 23, 2012 @ 7:17 am

6. What an awesome initiative, Congratulations Infantino and Step2, we will continue to endorse your products and believe me, this makes a difference for us parents. Thank you

Comment by Celin Keller — October 23, 2012 @ 7:20 am