Infantino Blog

Blog

Fresh Squeezed
by: Infantino • July 13, 2012 • Posted in Fresh Squeezed

Make it. Take it. Yum!

Now you can create fresh, personalized baby foods in a snap and take them anywhere. Our new Fresh Squeezed line has everything you need to mix, mash and craft your own delicious creations, then put them right into go-anywhere, eat-anywhere, easy-to-store squeeze pouches. It’s all about natural, delicious and fresh baby food – in a few easy steps.

The Fresh Squeezed collection won’t be available in-store at Babies”R”Us” until September, but we want to hear what parents out there think about it NOW! That’s why we’ve launched our Fresh Squeezed Test and Tell review program. Winners were chosen in early July and have been asked to hold their very own Fresh Squeezed “feeding parties,” then give us feedback, reviews, insights and ideas on the Fresh Squeezed feeding line. They’ll be sharing their experiences on our Facebook page in the coming weeks, so make sure to check it out and get in on the conversation! Even if you’re not part of the current Test and Tell campaign, we still want to get your input and thoughts on Fresh Squeezed. And make sure to “Like” us to stay informed about future Test and Tell campaigns…we’re always looking for parents like you to help us develop the very best products for you and baby!

9 Comments »

1. Is it possible to be a part of the test? I have 3 kids that would love this! AMAZING that this is finally coming out for people who would prefer to make their own!

Comment by Elizabeth — July 13, 2012 @ 11:59 am

2. Wow! i have just started making my own baby food for my triplets! this would be awesome!! If you have any other products you are looking for mommy testers i would love to be considered…and I could have parties with some of my mom’s of multiples friends.

Comment by Mary Donley — July 16, 2012 @ 10:23 am

3. I have three under three & one of them is about to start eating his fruits & veggies, I would LOVE to be a tester, I’ve never been so excited about a product to come out. I was never sold on the baby bullet so settled for the already done jars of baby food, this is about to change everything! :)

Comment by Rene — July 17, 2012 @ 11:35 am

4. Finally!!!! Are the pouches washable and reusable? That would be my only objection. Otherwise… Please launch sooner:)

Comment by Abbey Karel — August 2, 2012 @ 4:28 am

5. Hi Abbey

We offer disposable and silicone reusable squeeze pouches for this line. Fresh Squeezed will be pre-sold at Babiesrus.com in August!

Comment by Infantino — August 2, 2012 @ 9:16 am

6. I love this!!! I have a group of teens who always choose pouches over other snacks! I can’t wait to purchase this so that I can start making their snack with our own fruit and veggie combos!!

Comment by Riannon — August 2, 2012 @ 3:31 pm

7. What is the cost of this product going to be?

Comment by Kristen — August 23, 2012 @ 11:37 am

8. is it too late for the test session?
    I have a little girl and a lots of baby friends
    thanks

Comment by Silvia — August 24, 2012 @ 5:36 am

9. My son sqeezes his juices everyday and would love to start this with his daughter please let me know when it is available for purchase and how much?

Comment by Sue Maynard — September 25, 2012 @ 6:34 am